All Saints Attendance 2018/2019
Autumn Term 93.6%
Spring Term 93.2%
Summer Term 93.9%
All Saints Attendance 2019/2020
Our target for Summer Term is 96%
Autumn Term 95.9% at the end of half term
'being in school is cool'
Tips to support you and your child with attendance:
- Set a regular bedtime and morning routine
- Lay out clothes and pack bags the night before
- Don’t let your child stay home unless they are truly unwell. School has a duty of care to your child and if we believe they are unwell we will send them home. Keep in mind complaints of a stomach ache or headache can be a sign of anxiety and not a reason to stay home.
- If your child seems anxious about going to school, talk to teachers, the family support worker or other parents for advice on how to make your child feel comfortable and excited about their learning.
- Develop back-up plans for getting to school if something comes up. Call on a family member, a neighbour, another parent. Alternatively call us at school if we can support we will.
- Avoid medical appointments and extended trips when school is in session